Nothing more fun than some noisy maracas, for young children who are attracted by the sound or for older children who are interested in playing and making music (and also for adults).
You do not need to spend much money to have fun with your own maracas, you just need to get down working and letting fly your imagination. Believe me, you will make more of one happy person with these recycled maracas.
How to make recycled maracas
Maracas are instruments that take us back to the far reaches of our ancestors because they were already used to make music before the conquest of America.
You can create your own recycling maracas with the packaging of chocolate eggs and plastic spoons.
- Plastic eggs (the amount you want)
- Plastic spoons
- White or stamped tape
- Paint brushes
- Rice, seeds or beans
Steps to follow
- Fill the packaging of chocolate eggs with a tablespoon of rice seeds or the percussive element you have chosen
- Close the packaging and place the egg between two plastic spoons
- Covers the egg and the spoons with ribbon wrapping around
- Surround another piece of tape on the bottom of spoons to achieve form a handle
- Decorate the tape with paint and start dancing cumbia!
As you can see, you do not need spend too much money for a child to have fun, you just have to take a little time to perform these simple maracas. In addition, the advantage of recycled toys is that children can participate in the creation process, which involves them more with their toy and helps them release their creativity with fun.
Put to work and make these great recycled maracas for children of all ages.