Hair is one of the attributes of beauty of women and because of that they care it a lot. For this reason, women who can’t make their hairs grow or women that have taken a haircut recently and they have repented, suffer and they resort to any method for growing hair.
Of course there are hair extensions and various chemical treatments that are quite invasive. However, in this article we want to help you can grow your hair in an absolutely natural way. Read on to find out all the secrets we have for you.
Tricks to grow your hair
The tricks that we will teach you below are made entirely from natural ingredients that are in the cupboards of all households. Note that these tricks do not have contra effects or create dependency.
1. Compress of mint
Mint is a great ally to grow hair because of its powerful antiseptic properties that kill bacteria lodged in the scalp, which prevent hair growth.
Also, mint promotes circulation of blood flow, allowing more blood to the scalp, so hair follicles receive more nutrients to provide hair growth. In addition, mint helps to regulate the pH levels of the hair and to treat oily hair.
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons of dried mint leaves
- 2 cups of water
- Put two tablespoons of fresh mint leaves and two tablespoons of dried mint leaves in two cups of boiling water
- Cover and let stand until it is cold
- Filter the infusion to remove leaves
- Place the infusion in a glass jar
- Soak a cotton with mint tea and pass it around the scalp
- Then massage gently so the mint enter the pores
- Let mint rest on your hair for half an hour and remove it with cold water
- Repeat this process four times a week to get the desired results
2. Aloe vera gel
Aloe vera helps grow hair because it acts against the fat that accumulates in the scalp, which by causing clogged pores, it does not allow hair growth. Furthermore, its application promotes circulation of the blood, allowing a greater quantity of nutrients in the hair, stimulating its growth.
Aloe vera also has a set of vitamins that are very beneficial for the hair, while helping to keep hair hydrated and soft.
- 1 leaf of aloe vera
- Cut a piece of aloe vera and extract the pulp to leverage its gel
- Apply the gel directly onto your hair after washing it
- Cover it with a shower cap so the follicles absorb better the gel
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with warm water
- Repeat this procedure once a week in order your hair grows
3. Water of potato
Potato water helps to grow hair because it contains a number of vitamins and minerals. Also, it adds shine to your hair and gives it a rich aroma that lasts all day.
- 1 potato
- 1 cup of water
- Wash a potato and remove its skin
- Cut the potatoes into small pieces and mix in a blender until getting the consistency of a puree
- Add a cup of water and mix well
- Strain the puree into a clean jar with a piece of muslin
- Apply the potato water with your hands by gently massaging the scalp
- Put the water that you didn’t use for the scalp in the hair ends
- Cover with a shower cap so the scalp absorb better
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and remove with lukewarm water
- Repeat once a week to get the desired results
As we know that it is difficult to grow hair, in this note we show you different tricks so you can achieve this goal. Share the secret with friends and family.